1:12 Scale Ennis Concrete Textile Blocks (16pk) - Frank Lloyd Wright Collection
The design of this 1:12 scale miniature concrete textile block is adapted from the Frank Lloyd Wright Ennis House (1924) textile block. It was the last and largest of the four Mayan inspired homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Upon completion in 1924, it was said that Wright considered the Ennis House to be his favorite. The Ennis House is notable for being a Hollywood icon with over 80 screen appearances.
Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized worldwide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.
A portion of the purchase price supports the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation's work to advance the legacy of America's greatest architect, including educational programs, scholarship, and the preservation of Taliesin and Taliesin West for future generations.
- 16-pack of 1:12 scale concrete textile blocks made of REAL concrete
- Pine pallet is made of soft pine wood and has been assembled with miniature nails
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Please note: All concrete and wood products are handmade, hence the uniqueness of each individual product.
- Recommended for ages 8+
- This product is made in 1:12 Scale
- Textile blocks: 1.33 in x 1.33 in x 0.32 in each
- Pine pallet: 2.75 in x 2.75 in