1:12 Scale Millard Concrete Textile Blocks (16pk) - Frank Lloyd Wright Collection
The design of this 1:12 scale miniature concrete textile block is adapted from the Frank Lloyd Wright Millard House (1923) textile block. The Millard House (or La Miniatura) was the first example of Frank Lloyd Wright's Modular housing technique and marks a significant turning point in his architectural style. Prior to the Millard House he was known for his Prairie Style.
Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized worldwide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.
A portion of the purchase price supports the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation's work to advance the legacy of America's greatest architect, including educational programs, scholarship, and the preservation of Taliesin and Taliesin West for future generations.
- 16-pack of 1:12 scale concrete textile blocks made of REAL concrete
- Pine pallet is made of soft pine wood and has been assembled with miniature nails
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Please note: All concrete and wood products are handmade, hence the uniqueness of each individual product.
- Recommended for ages 8+.
- This product is made in 1:12 Scale
- Textile blocks: 1.33 in x 1.33 in x 0.32 in each
- Pine pallet: 2.75 in x 2.75 in