On the 3rd Day of Christmas.... Mini Materials' gave to me... I mean YOU... a DIY miniature 2x4 Christmas tree!
Here are the supplies you will need, from Mini Materials, to make your very own 2x4 Christmas Tree:
- 1 to 2 dozen - Mini Materials' 2x4s (depends on how big and tall you want your tree to be)
- 1 - Mini Materials' Stained Wood Plank
- 1 - Mini Materials' Craft Razor Blades (set of 2)
Other items you will need:
- some type of wood glue; or Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue works, as well
- sand paper (to sand down the edges of the cut lumber... don't want to get any splinters!)
Cut down the 2x4s with your craft razor blade to the desired lengths. There is no wrong size for this DIY... just whatever your heart desires.
Now you are ready to glue together your 2x4s. Just place a pin head size drop of glue in the center of the cut down 2x4, and attach each one on top of the other.
Once you have built up about half of the tree, glue it to the stained wooden plank for stability. Then continue to build up your tree, to your preferred height.
Once the glue has completely dried, you are all ready to place it in your miniature diorama, dollhouse, Christmas village, or just place it on the mantel with your other Holiday décor! Hope y'all had fun!
And don't forget to post your own creations onto Instagram and Facebook using the #25minidiys, for the chance to win some mini-awesomeness!