Hey guys! It's almost that time! Hope you all have your Christmas shopping done. Now it's time for the fun stuff. We have put together a couple of ideas for you to make your own DIY Christmas gift wrapping with Mini Materials miniature 2x4s.
What you will need:
- gift to wrap (We recommend something from our amazing shop of fun and unique gifts, like the 24 pack of Mini Materials 1:12 miniature cinder blocks!)
- Mini Materials miniature 2x4 lumber
- Mini Materials hot glue gun and refills
- kraft paper
- some kind of ribbon that you have laying around for other Christmas gift wrapping
- something to cut down miniature 2x4s (we used a miter box and miter saw)
Cut down the miniature 2x4 lumber to the desired sizes for each tree.
Wrap your gift in kraft paper.
Using your hot glue gun, glue together the trees that you have cut out from the miniature 2x4s. You will also use the hot glue gun to glue the ribbon, or string, around the 2x4s (as shown below).
Still using your hot glue gun, start to glue the trees onto the top of the wrapped gift boxes!
All DONE! Place them below your tree, and anxiously await the happy faces on Christmas morning! :) Have fun guys! Post your finished products on Instagram with #25minidiys so we can all see what your created!